This is just a showcase of some meals I made for myself while living alone during my first years of varsity. Perhaps it may inspire some who struggle with cooking as I did. ^^
I have been seeing a lot about artificial intelligence coming up these days. AI is not a new thing. It has been around for many decades now; seen in video games, Apps, network security etc In the recent years, it has come up more and more in the automobile industry. Google, Tesla etc, making self-driving cars. Robots are seen now more, than before, especially in Asia. A few weeks ago a Robot, named Sophia , was given citizenship in Saudi Arabia😃 The AI world is growing like never before! What lies ahead? Featured article from Flipboard The reasons why China will equal—or surpass—the US in artificial intelligence
How To Blink An LED Using The Atmega32 AVR Microcontroller in Proteus 8 Requirements Proteus 8 Atmel Studio 7 Set Up Proteus set-up Code Here's the link to the full assembly program: Source code Simulation Video
This is just a showcase of some meals I made for myself while living alone during my first years of varsity. Perhaps it may inspire some who struggle with cooking as I did. ^^
ReplyDelete